Trollhaugen Price list
Note: Don't forget your Sons of Norway membership card!! Must be presented to Managers for membership prices.
High Season: (winter) from November 15th through March 31st
Value Season: (summer) from April 1st through November 14th.
Exclusives: (reserving the entire building & grounds Per Night). The Lodge is still open for day use, even when a group has an exclusive.
High Season: $1,600
Value Season: $1,000
Individual Overnights: High Season: includes one round trip shuttle per stay (additional shuttle trips are $4.00 each way per person
(15 years old & under) $13.00
Day Use: Members: $8.00 Non members $10.00
(8:00 AM - 6:00 PM includes restrooms, light kitchen use and no hot tub)
Cross Country Skis & Snowshoes: Available to rent starting at $5.00
Overnight Dry Camping (summer): $25.00
1 RV, Trailer, 1 Tent (Maximum of 6 people)
(includes light use of lodge, kitchen & showers)
Winter Parking: Guest must purchase a Crystal Springs Sno-Park & Groomed Trail permits:
(permits available at REI, Coast to Coast Hardware in North Bend and other Puget Sound locations)
Online Permit Purchase: (permit mailed to your home and print an immediate use temporary permit).
1. Go online to: www.parks.state.wa.us
2. Scroll down to: Passes and Permits.
3. Scroll down to: "permits" link.
4. Scroll to Sno-Park (non-motorized) permits (on left of screen)
5. Select Seasonal or Day permit.
6. Select: "Seasonal non-motorized permit/ special grooming sticker combo".
7. Select "Next" then continue with license, name, payment etc..
Permit information call: 360-902-8684
For Weddings, reunions, conferences etc. Contact Manager:
Trollhaugen Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Deposit of half of the total is required within 7 days from the time that reservations are made. Cancellations with full refund
up to 20 days prior with regular reservations and 30 days prior with exclusive reservations.
Note: There will be a one night charge for late cancellations. Reservation can be rescheduled only one time if within cancelation policy.
* All prices are subject to change without notice (prices effective/revised January 1, 2020)